Our CrossFit program is the ideal program for those that want to experience a fast paced, whole body, sport geared workout designed around simple and functional movements that strengthens and enhances your body. The universal scalability of CrossFit means that anyone, at any skill level, can jump into a class at any time and pick up the movements, the concepts, and the intensity level.
What do you do in a CrossFit class?
A typical CrossFit class will incorporate a cardiovascular warm-up, a period of interval training with movements designed to maintain an elevated heart rate to extend the benefits of strength training and endurance building. Movements range from walking, squatting, and jumping to weight lifting.
Who can benefit from CrossFit?
CrossFit is ideal for anyone who wants to experience a fast-paced, whole body, sport-geared workout designed around simple and functional movements. At Carozza Fitness, our ability to scale the CrossFit workouts to your individual needs and abilities means that anyone, at any skill level, can jump into a class and pick up the movements, the concepts, and the intensity.
How are we different?
Unlike most gyms that offer CrossFit classes we ask that everyone attending class RSVP in advance via the class schedule found on our home page. By doing this, all the coaches will know who will be coming and can be prepared to scale up for our more experienced members and down for the newbies if need be. We feel it is a dissevice to our community to not be fully prepared for when you walk through our doors and you will always receive nothing but the best from our coaching staff. In addition, we offer each class member 2 different workout options:
- WODers: This option is for new members or members not looking to "go heavy" and are more interested in a longer metcon (metabolic conditioning) WOD. With most of our membership coming to 4-6 classes/week we feel it is important to offer workouts that don't have a large focus on strength and are geared towards general conditioning with a larger cardiovascular component.
- Beefcakes: This option is for members who are proficent in the main movements and are looking to build more strength to their fitness. Beefcake WODS will start with a group warm-up followed by a skill/strength portion and finished with a short 6-15min Metcon.
Also included in our CrossFit membership is Yoga for CrossFitters. Through Yoga, CrossFitters can grow stronger physically and mentally, ultimately leading to better performance results, speedier recovery and safer movements. The benefits of coupling Yoga with CrossFit include:
- Respiration & Breath Awareness
- Body Awareness
- Peace of Mind
- Injury Prevention
- 1 month trial: $79
- Month to month: $210 (30 day cancellation policy)
- 6 month commitment: $195/month
- 12 month commitment: $185/month
- 2 classes/week: $145/month (30 day cancellation)
10 pack: $200
**15% discount for Police, Firemen and Teachers
Check out our Facebook page!